Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy

I have been busy the last few days getting ready for new carpet in the house and a trip to Pigeon Forge. I have been working on drinking less soda and more water. I know I didn't get this way overnite so I don't know why I think it can be changed overnite. I want to thank my new friend Dawn for keeping in touch with me and giving me support and advice. I need it. When I read her blog and e-mails I feel motivated and I see that I'm not to far gone and if I stick to my guns and set some rules for myself I will be able to get this right this time. And I also see that it's ok to fall off the wagon sometimes just as long as I get up and get back on it:) Happy Thanksgiving Blog World♥

2 comments:

  1. Good to see a post from you Trish. Glad you're doing ok. It really is about just keep moving forward. Hope you have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you returned? How was your vacation?

    ReplyDelete