Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to Work

Back to work today. Still feel bad the left side of my face is under pressure..But I have to be here I have used half of my sick days for the year already. We have our first parent teacher conference on Thursday. My daughter is four and just started pre-school she actually goes to a real Elementary School and rides the bus and the whole nine yards..So It's like she started school a year early. Still don't feel like eating much. I am trying to drink water and OJ. I guess I will try to start writing somemore about me and my life and what got me here to begin with. So with my next post I will start telling my story.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to learning more about you. Have you ever tried a netipot? It would help with your head congestion. Hope you make it through the day ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard that they work good. I'm just not sure I could do it. I can't even do nasal spray..I guess I'm a chicken lol

    ReplyDelete