Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Part 2

When I changed schools I thought here know one knows me so maybe I will fit in. I did have more friends but the same old picking and name calling continued. I did have a best friend at my new school she was a really thin girl. It's funny how that works out. Sometimes I felt like I was trying to live my life through her. I would talk to boys for her and I when her birthday or christmas came around I would buy her clothes that I really liked that they didn't make in my size. I did make it through high school. I had no dates and no boyfriends. But I did make some really good friends I just wish they were still in my life. After high school I married the first man that paid any attention to me. Boy what a mistake. He didn't like to work so I was the only one supporting us. My father hated him. I remember saying "but daddy it's the nineties he can stay home while i work" STUPID!!! Yes I was. Come to find out while I was working my ass off he was screwing other women in my bed. So finally that came to an end after being with him for five years. At this time in my life I actually slimmed down a little and came out of my shell. I finally got to where I would hold my head up. I really think it was the anti-depressants.  Until next time:)

1 comment:

  1. I do think depression plays a huge part in obesity. You should try to find your high school friend if you've lost track of her. Glad you dumped the loser. How are you feeling today?

    ReplyDelete